What is fractional ownership and how does it compare to jet charter?
Private jet charter is a “pay as you go” premium air travel scheme. Passengers simply use someone else’s aircraft and pay for the flight time. The agreement is usually for one flight and does not require a long term contractual commitment.
Fractional ownership is the ownership (share) of aircraft.
- What is an empty leg?
- How much does it cost to charter a private jet?
- Which is the best airport to fly from for me?
- Can my dog fly with me?
- What type of aircraft can be chartered?
- Can I buy a seat on private aircraft?
- Are private jets quicker than airliners?
- How will I know what to do at the airport?
- Where should I go once I arrive at the airport for my private jet flight?
- How does customs & immigration work when you travel by private jet charter?
- Can additional passengers be added onto my flight at the last minute?
- How much luggage can I take on my jet flight?
- What can I eat on a private jet?
- How quickly can I catch a private jet?
- How does the cost of private jet charter fare against commercial airline travel?
- Why do people charter flights?
- How much time do I need to allow before arranging a private jet?
- Can private jet flight arrangements change?
- Do you offer pet friendly services?